Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Documenting your travels

One of the many thoughts that runs through my mind about our upcoming trip is how best to capture the journey so that we can look back on it for years to come. I do, whole-heartedly believe that the most import piece is to be present in every moment so that the trip lives in my memory first and foremost.

However, I do derive much pleasure from collecting keepsakes, taking photos, and journaling. And so, it is inevitable that these activities will play a part in my overall experience.

I came across a blog whose author took a trip to Paris recently. She took some wonderful photos and videos, blogged about it, and put together a hard-copy journal with all kinds of fantastic tid-bits. Her process gave me inspiration and I thought I would share it here. The name of the blog is "Dispatch from LA", and here is a link to her Paris related posts. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment